Machine Learning Engineer
At integrate.ai, our mission is to build a future in which AI enriches people’s lives while creating better, more valuable businesses. To do this we are building an AI powered platform for B2C enterprises that integrates with business processes to make customer interactions more natural and valuable. Founded by Steve Irvine, former Facebook executive, we are proud to be based in Toronto, Canada at the center of an exciting AI ecosystem.
We're committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and the freedom to grow into their roles.
We are looking for experienced software engineers to deliver machine learning-driven products. This is a unique opportunity for someone who is passionate about machine learning and excited to work with a like minded team committed to the mission of bringing machine learning to enterprise.
What you will be doing:
- Working with architects to design, build, maintain and optimize our data management and machine learning architecture.
- Working with machine learning researchers to build data processing pipelines supporting data analysis and machine learning tasks, and automating data pipelines in production.
- Working with machine learning researchers to deploy machine learning models in production.
- Developing software to deliver and integrate machine learning product capabilities into the integrate.ai platform.
- Developing processes and frameworks to ensure data and model quality.
- Performing code reviews and testing to ensure software quality is high and requirements are met.
- Reviewing software designs or prototypes with customers.
- Diagnosing and repairing issues and assisting customers with technical problems.
You have :
- Experience in a high growth software development environment.
- Experience developing machine learning-driven products.
- Interest and have done work in statistical and predictive modeling, and machine learning.
- Good understanding of data warehousing, data modeling and data architecting.
- The know-how to work with machine learning researchers and can translate proof of concept models into production strength systems.
- Development skills include Python, Node.js, Java, .NET, C#, relational databases such as SQL Server or MySQL, NoSQL databases, e.g, Redis or Cassandra, data processing frameworks such as Kafka, Spark, or Presto, and deep learning frameworks, such as TensorFlow or MXNet.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of integrate.ai’s team members help us make better decisions and drive great results. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
You are naturally curious, invest time to better understand complex concepts and have strong attention to detail. You love working in a team where trust is key and want to make an impact everyday. If this sounds like you, please apply and come work with us.