Business Development Director
At integrate.ai, our mission is to build a future in which AI enriches people’s lives while creating better, more valuable businesses. To do this we are building an AI powered platform for B2C enterprises that integrates with business processes to make customer interactions more natural and valuable. Founded by Steve Irvine, former Facebook executive, we are proud to be based in Toronto, Canada at the center of an exciting AI ecosystem.
We're committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. You will be key in scaling the organization as a whole and shaping the brand and integrate story.
We are looking for a Business Development Director who will be responsible for the successful implementation of our platform to align integrate.ai’s product and business development goals with our enterprise clients’ business objectives. You will be responsible for our enterprise clients to understand the business impact of our platform and spotting new opportunities. This role will work closely with the Product Managers in the team to ensure a successful closure of the loop between client requirements and internal delivery.
What you will be doing:
- Foster positive relationships with our enterprise customers as their primary point of contact.
- Lead project execution efficiently across client and internal teams ensuring client needs and contract terms are met (across 2-3 clients).
- Manage client relationships strategically based on business and marketing objectives.
- Work with stakeholders within the client to generate new business opportunities and drive increased use and value from the existing products or services.
- Work closely with product team to provide input on business requirements and feedback on feature adoption and value.
- Regularly review results with clients and develop action plans to improve performance or maintain high performance.
- Use networking skills to meet new people at current and potential clients to find additional opportunities to add value.
- Being the voice of the customer to the product team at integrate.ai.
- Create marketing materials that effectively communicate the integrate.ai story and value proposition.
- Take on other internal and external projects, from time to time, as required to help the company grow.
- The ability to build and sustain relationships at different levels.
- Interest in the artificial intelligence sector and the ability to quickly learn new concepts.
- Strong communication skills, and can distill complex concepts for consumption by multiple audiences (technical and non-technical).
- Creativity and strong problem solving skills, you are excellent at defining and solving business problems with the help of technology.
- Critical thinking skills, with a degree in business and/or engineering.
- Previous work experience in business development, consulting and/or client success functions.
- Bonus: Experience working in early to mid stage start-ups, with an understanding of what it takes to build products and scale businesses.
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of integrate.ai’s team members help us make better decisions and drive great results . We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
You are naturally curious, invest time to better understand complex concepts and have strong attention to detail. You love working in a team where trust is key and want to make an impact everyday. If this sounds like you, please apply and come work with us.