Full Stack Engineer
At integrate.ai, our mission is to build a future in which AI enriches people’s lives while creating better, more valuable businesses. To do this we are building an AI powered platform for B2C enterprises that integrates with business processes to make customer interactions more natural and valuable. Founded by Steve Irvine, former Facebook executive, we are proud to be based in Toronto, Canada at the center of an exciting AI ecosystem.
We're committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and the freedom to grow into their roles.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who is passionate about taking AI to the next level, and who is interested in being a part of the core team. You will play a key role in the development of what our users see and use and you will integrate that with our algorithms in the backend.
What you will be doing:
- Building highly scalable web services and building/using RESTful APIs and proficiency in Python, Ruby or PHP.
- Having ownership over many large projects and be tasked with building the features and tools.
- Manage existing codebase and develop new products for every strategic client.
- Develop and document custom partner implementations and integrations.
- Project planning, estimations, and client management.
- Provide technical expertise and solutions.
- Provide guidance to technical and non-technical clients’ of varying levels of technical expertise.
- On-demand developer support directly to client and their partners.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL (we’re mostly on MySQL with some Postgres).
- Experience building and scaling user-focused web applications.
You have :
- Built successful production software systems.
- Strong understanding, building and debugging of scalable, high performance web applications built with reusability and componentization in mind.
- Familiarity with Single Page Application Frameworks (React, Angular, Backbone), responsive design and MVC design patterns.
- Experience using API interfaces of 3rd party software to populate page views as well as creating external accounts with a 3rd party using collected data.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field preferred. You should be able to demonstrate superior understanding of CS fundamentals. Written SQL and NoSQL queries in the same month.
- Experience with Node.js, Express.js and React/Flux/Redux a plus.
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of integrate.ai’s team members help us make better decisions and drive great results. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
You are naturally curious, invest time to better understand complex concepts and have strong attention to detail. You love working in a team where trust is key and want to make an impact everyday. If this sounds like you, please apply and come work with us.